Hello from South Africa ...

miro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello all! Just took a membership and looking to make some new friends all over the planet. If any members are from South Africa let me know... I should be posting some pics in the next few days.:cool:

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Miro,

And welcome.

My partner and I will be in South Africa this September. He spent time there off and on for about seven years, but this will be my first trip there. I'm really looking forward to it. We're only doing the Garden Route and part of the East Cape this year, but will probably make a few more visits there in the coming years.

Enjoy your stay on this site.

MB (Random drive by poster)

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
Yes, Welcome Aboard!
It's a great place.:smile:

The reason I say "abord" is because I was trying to type it the way that the train lady says it every time the train starts at the first stop. Now it may look like you say it the same, but in my head its different. "Welcome abord! This is a blue line train to Illsburrow (Really should be Hillsboro) and City Center. Valiad (Valid) Fare is required on MAX. (Even the name MAX is a bad abbreviation, MAX= Metropolitan Area Express, Should it not be MAE?)

miro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Yes, read, read, read the board before you post. Also use the "search" function.

Welcome, your dog is gorgeous!

Thank you ! And his name - yip - you guessed it - Miro. A boerbul that weighs 62 kg.

miro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fortiesfun said:
Boer.. I get it. You funny smart boy.

Jeez - it was totally lost on me - and I am from that part of the world. Now what is a good American like yourself knowing words like "boer" ?

miro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mulebear said:
Hi Miro,

And welcome.

My partner and I will be in South Africa this September. He spent time there off and on for about seven years, but this will be my first trip there. I'm really looking forward to it. We're only doing the Garden Route and part of the East Cape this year, but will probably make a few more visits there in the coming years.

Enjoy your stay on this site.

MB (Random drive by poster)

Hiya MB
Thanks!

Garden Route and Cape Town can be just dazzling in Spring. For your first visit you are gonna be spoiled rotten. Enjoy the country - and if ya ever heading to Johannesburg drop me a line on this site.

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
miro said:
Hiya MB
Thanks!

Garden Route and Cape Town can be just dazzling in Spring. For your first visit you are gonna be spoiled rotten. Enjoy the country - and if ya ever heading to Johannesburg drop me a line on this site.

Oh, I know I will love it, but we will only have a brief stop in Cape Town. We're driving over to Port Elizabeth and will be staying in Addo for a few days and then we will drive back. We'll make some brief visits to Oudtshoorn, Hermannus, and the De Hoop Nature Reserve.

This will be my partner's first time in South Africa as a tourist. His idea of fun is to do research on the various Euphorbias in the area. Getting him to do some other things will be very difficult.

MB

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
miro said:
Jeez - it was totally lost on me - and I am from that part of the world. Now what is a good American like yourself knowing words like "boer" ?

You'd be surprised the information that one picks up in pursuit of the well-endowed, or from them...:naughty:

But, of course, it wasn't me that knew the word. It was Pecker, who sees all, knows all.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
findfirefox said:
The reason I say "abord" is because I was trying to type it the way that the train lady says it every time the train starts at the first stop. Now it may look like you say it the same, but in my head its different.

Well, it's still fucking annoying.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
miro said:
Hello all! Just took a membership and looking to make some new friends all over the planet. If any members are from South Africa let me know... I should be posting some pics in the next few days.:cool:

There are record numbers of South Africans in London right now ....
Affirmative action ?