Hello from Sweden :)

Swede8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello!

I've been visiting this forum for a few years. I especially like the celebrity threads with leaks. :D I created my account in December 2020 and thought I'd introduce myself now. :)

I grew up in northern Sweden, but have lived in Stockholm for the past few years. I'm into travelling, history, politics, craft beer, gaming and hot guys :D

Stockholm is a gorgeous city. It should definitely be on your travel list if you haven't been. (See pictures)

Recently I created an instagram account. You're welcome to check it out :) Login • Instagram

Attachments

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: Swede8

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome, I have been to Stockholm and found it to be a beautiful city and the people friendly. I was always mistaken for a Swede because of my fair skin and red hair. When I spoke English people switched over to English and became inquisitive of where I was from. Also found a lot of horny men and that was a bonus. ;)

Reactions: Swede8
D

deleted8616751

Welcome
I come to Stockholm this year and I like of you give recommendation on places where I can be nude

Reactions: PopularTongue