Hello from TechnoTed (former PD member)

TechnoTed: Just signed up with lpsg and looking for other PD members to say hello to them as well as others here interested in penisdevelopment and sexual performance. Have proven methods for lenthening and thickening a cock that worked for me. Good Times.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's your method for thickening and elongating your cock? I'm interested in all ways to enlarge my prized possession. Tell us your prior measurements, methods used and time for its developments to its present size.

Bet you're have lots of guys trying your advice, TechnoTed! Put me on that list!

Luke

TechnoTed: Luke et al: About 2 years ago, I started using an Osbon ErecAid vacuum pump daily for about a year to get to about 1.5" diameter (4.7" girth) and 6.5" in length. (When I started I was roughly only 1"+ diameter and 5.5" long). Then I dropped to pumping 3 or 4 times a week and finally reached 2" dia. about 6 months ago.
Their cockrings help give you an even harder hard-on that won't quit that you'll love ($20-25 for 1; $60 for 4 rings).
A year ago, I joined the PD program and followed their methods for stretching. I stretched about a 1/4" and then I found the Newart cockstretcher (they politely call it an Extender... ;D
I am a former toolmaker and builder, so I made my own "Extender" from ABS plastic. I have used it daily for an hour or so for the last 6 months (and still do) and have now reached 7.5". I will see if I can get a little longer by continuing to use it. I put a 'fish-scale' on the device to see how many pounds I am using. At first, I tensioned it up to where it was pulling firmly, but after a week or two, I maintain 18 lbs. of pulling tension without any negative effects. (The Newart Extender <www.newart.com> is worth every dollar if you don't make your own. Price is about $90-$100).
I also use squeezes to enlarge my cockhead. The corona has expanded to almost 2.25" (6.8" girth).
I have studied sexual performance for several decades and there is so much to talk about, like increasing semen loads, lubes, shaving, love-making techniques, things to avoid like the plague (no-nos), prostate massagers to name a few...Good Times ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, TechnoTed: Thx 4 the reply, man. Knowing others have been slow about finding out how to retrieve msgs makes me feel better. I had been on board perhaps a week or so before learning the ropes. --Lots of fun retrieving and reading personal msgs. Later, Luke

TechnoTed: You should be able to access the Newart site by typing in <www.newart.com> in the address box (not your search engine). Better yet, try this address:
http://forums.newart.com/newart/extender/
I stumbled on to a site called 'Tiger-pumping'
www.tigerpumping.com
that has the most incredible pictures of extreme pumping you can imagine. Click on both new pics and women pics. :eek: Before you go there, be aware these pictures are of both men and women and may be too much for some... ???
If you go there, wait until you see what some women have...developed! If ever you doubted a women's clit is a minature cock (some not so minature), wait until you see what they have done!!!
I have and use the Erecaid 'Esteem' System by Osbon, and although I don't use the pump (except as noted) I do use one of their large cockrings every time I have sex. It makes my cock even harder and my hard-on lasts even through pre-cum spurts. If I cum before her, I can quickly pump up my cock to super-hard again and go for a half-hour at a time, time and time again. (After 30 minutes or so, I can keep on going, but my cock gets cold and a little uncomfortable, so we take a little 'afterglow' as I flop my cock back and forth about hundred times as we cuddle and pump up again. It is so great to be able to keep an erection and go as long as we want as many times as we want. :p We take a lot of cruises (like #86 coming (cuming ;D) up Oct. 6 for 21 days. Thanks to the vacuum pump, we call our cruises 'screwzcruises' because we don't care where the ship goes, we enjoy hours and hours of 'coitus' together, still honeymooning after 42 years. Can you think of anything that can compare with the pleasure of sex with someone that wants you as much as you want her??? ;D
BTW: Have you tried 'ID Millennium Moisturizing Lube?'
www.idlube.com
I have used many lubes and this is hands down the best and longest lasting lube I've ever used. We use nothing else since I got my first bottle. Good times.