Hello from the PNW

Effendi

Just Browsing
Media
I have been perusing your site here for awhile and finally decided to join in and add my two cents.

I never really considered myself to be THAT well endowed, 7 inches depending on how you measure it, but I am blessed with a tool that others seem to really enjoy.

I have always been in "straight" relationships and only really enjoy actual sex with women. Oral sex is a whole other story.

I grew up in group homes and boys ranches and for some reason, it seemed like everyone always wanted to suck my cock, men and women alike. I have had numerous "house parents" who never seemed to pass up an opportunity to slide their mouth over my shaft. It never seemed to bug me and it always felt so good. I just lay back and enjoy it and it never seems that long before It's all I can do not to cum.

In my experience, women into their own bodies give excellent head and most men into the art do as well. I don't enjoy oral sex as a task and if the other person isn't really enjoying it, I'd just as soon skip it.

I have enjoyed giving on much of the same terms although most of the men I have known were more than happy to give and have never really seemed to care if they got or not. I have never had anyone cum in my mouth but have considered it over the years. I suppose it would have to be the right person.

I live alone and have a couple of friends that are couples who I enjoy a couple of times a month, other than that, I'm lucky enough to usually simply make a phone call and be received at will. The biggest decision always seems to be whether or not I want to drive the 15 miles south to Seattle to get it.

OK, that's probably enough information to start with. I enjoyed the pictures in your gallery here and saw a couple that looked very much like I do. I do have some pics on an old hard drive and will load them if I can.

Thanks for the interesting reading and views.

Scott!!