Hello from Tokyo

ShinIchi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well..I have a story to share with you guys but I don't know where to post,so I decided to post it here.

This story happened long time ago since I was in junior high.before that I lived and studied in Thailand(but born in Japan).I moved to Japan to study junior high here,it's kinda boarding school.First night there ,at my dorm,I headed to the shower room and I had no idea what it's like and when I opened the shower room door,I was like WHAO!!...I saw everybody standing there naked.In Thailand it's very different because everybody was teached to hide their body no matter what sex they were.I was shocked to see evryone being naked,run around and play with each other like normal.
And I met my friend who was my roommate and he explained everything i should know to me and we wnt to the bath together.

In Japan it's normal to take bath with completely naked together with other peple(even differnt sex),so u can see many sento and onsen here in Japan.And now I'm inlove with it.

If u come to Japan, don't forget to visit a sento(public bath) or onsen(hot spring),,it's great!

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ShinIchi, I agree with Divine. You are definately a hottie. Glad you found the site and I hope you're enjoying It. It's great to have you and interesting to hear about Japan. I would love to make it there someday.

ShinIchi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well,thaks everyone.
I decided to post japanese words every week here.
For today....

言葉 ko-to-ba vocabulary/word
イケメン i-ke-men hottie
男の人 o-to-ko-no-hi-to men
女の人 on-na-no-hi-to women
ペニス pe-ni-su penis

:smile:

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey Shin-glad you are here!

I have been to Japan 3 times and Thailand 2 times. Went all over both countries.
I agree about the onsen and sento in Japan! Very nice & relaxing. The onsen I went to in the country outside Tokyo was especially nice--and beautiful setting.

welcome to you!!