Hello from UK

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello, my name is Colin and I'm from the north west of the UK, near to Manchester. I'm 26 (on Sunday!) and while I'm not hung particularly large am fascinated by the experience of guys who are, what experiences they have had, how they feel about being (or being seen to be) large, etc. I usually try to visit the chat room when I come onto the site so if anyone wants to chat send a message!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
col said:
Hello, my name is Colin and I'm from the north west of the UK, near to Manchester. I'm 26 (on Sunday!) and while I'm not hung particularly large am fascinated by the experience of guys who are, what experiences they have had, how they feel about being (or being seen to be) large, etc. I usually try to visit the chat room when I come onto the site so if anyone wants to chat send a message!

Sounds good Colin.
Welcome to the group dude, They always need more chatters in the Chat rooms:rolleyes:

stallion12by9

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all, I am Jim. neww member from London. Need advice from the ladies. How do I coax my girlfriend to do anal? I am 12" long and 9" around. We love our sex life, but want explore more , she is not so keen.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Stallion. Welcome to the group.

I suggest sharing your real measurments with her. She's probably just as concerned about your use of internet inches as we are.

niceguy4237

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi colin i'm Ian from cambridge email if u like then can tell you about my experiences etc. i'm 8& 1/2 " long & 2 " thick have had varied responses from the girls some good some oh my god don't come near me with that !
most guys think it is great having a big cock not always !
message me back and can go from there

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to the group Ian! Feel free to post some pictures and dive in to a conversation.