Hello from western NY

GoddessKym

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I stumbled across this site tonight and I just had to join. I guess I'm the quiet type. Always in long term relationships, always monogamous... boring, right? Well needless to say I was 40 before I found my first huge dick (11" and yes that took a while to get used to but it was too good not to try) ... he became my 3rd husband but that only lasted until I realized what a huge dick he was (character-wise).

I've been back in the dating game for a while. I just have no interest at all in the men (?) less blessed. There are places the big guys can hit that those small guys will never get to.

I'm not sure why I'm on this site. I guess I'm hoping to find out where you guys are hiding. LOL I'm not even interested in dating because I know I'll be disappointed once we get to that point in our relationship. I just don't know how to spot you guys. How can I pick you out in a crowd? :)

Okay, okay... I'm not as bold as most of you. :) But, I'm here to learn!

I'm off to read a few posts. Have a great evening everyone.

Kym

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might want to try a guy with a PA some time. That will not only hit the spot but will HIT THE SPOT. BTW I used to live up that way south of Buffalo.