hello from zangara1

Hello all. Just writing a quick first message...get it out of the way.

A little about me...I'm into the artsy-fartsy side of life, much preferring culture and the glitz of the cultured world to the mundane world of math and science. No offense to science guys... I just don't get it. I'm into theatre especially. I grew up seeing shows and began working backstage in high school. That lead in a very natural way to on-stage roles. Hence where my handle comes from. It's a reference to Steven Sondheim's Assassins, which I did a reading of as Giuseppe Zangara. If you don't know the show, you should. But get the Original Cast Recording as it's better.

Anyway...I didn't read any of these "new poster" posts so I don't really know what kind of information people put in them. But I'm willing to share all (though not bare it to just anyone). At my absolute hardest, I'm between 7 1/2" and 8" long and about 5" around. I don't really know about flaccid and let's face it, who really cares. It's only useful to other people when it's up. I will share this though... I'm a grower.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't really know about flaccid and let's face it, who really cares. It's only useful to other people when it's up.

People who simply appreciate the naked human form might quite like it flaccid. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Lamentable Playwrights' Scenario-writing Group.:smile:

The Professor 2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome from another new member (no pun intended :biggrin1: )

zangara1 said:
Hello all. Just writing a quick first message...get it out of the way.

A little about me...I'm into the artsy-fartsy side of life, much preferring culture and the glitz of the cultured world to the mundane world of math and science. No offense to science guys... I just don't get it. I'm into theatre especially. I grew up seeing shows and began working backstage in high school. That lead in a very natural way to on-stage roles. Hence where my handle comes from. It's a reference to Steven Sondheim's Assassins, which I did a reading of as Giuseppe Zangara. If you don't know the show, you should. But get the Original Cast Recording as it's better.

Anyway...I didn't read any of these "new poster" posts so I don't really know what kind of information people put in them. But I'm willing to share all (though not bare it to just anyone). At my absolute hardest, I'm between 7 1/2" and 8" long and about 5" around. I don't really know about flaccid and let's face it, who really cares. It's only useful to other people when it's up. I will share this though... I'm a grower.