Hello, goodbye...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello LPSG -- I see that you're getting along famously without me... (yeah, like anyone even missed me!)

I'm writing this because I owe a LOT of people a pm. I'm sorry! Truly! I don't mean to be rude, but I've been working on a deadline. I'm going to be away for about another week, so please, please, please forgive me. I'll write when I get back.

Until then...

Keep "up" the good work....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello LPSG -- I see that you're getting along famously without me... (yeah, like anyone even missed me!)

I'm writing this because I owe a LOT of people a pm. I'm sorry! Truly! I don't mean to be rude, but I've been working on a deadline. I'm going to be away for about another week, so please, please, please forgive me. I'll write when I get back.

Until then...

I thought you were disgusted with my taste and music and had vowed never to PM me again :redface:

lol. Have fun with work. But then make sure you have more fun with...me :tongue:

Now, I've got a book to read...:wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you were disgusted with my taste and music and had vowed never to PM me again :redface:

lol. Have fun with work. But then make sure you have more fun with...me :tongue:

Now, I've got a book to read...:wink:

LOL -- yeah, you're one of the ones I was worried about... I haven't even had a chance to find out if I'm disgusted (disgusting?!) or not... I'm looking forward to checking out those links when I get back -- I'll pm ya for sure! :wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK -- I'm logging off for real now. Back to work!!! (My bf is changing my pw for me so I don't sneak back on... :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:) (He'll give it back in a week)

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Until then...

Well, we've rarely spoken, but I do enjoy your posts. Informative and wonderfully dirty, all at the same time! We all look forward to your triumphant (sp?) return! :biggrin1: