Hello Group

D

deleted250210

Hello Members,
I just joined yesterday, after discovering this site and I'm really impressed. I'm single, white male, that is both envious and an admirer of men with a large penis. This is because I'm average size and because, I'm circumcised, I also have a fascination with uncut dicks. I am definitely a straight guy, but might consider oral only with the right hung man out of curiosity and deferring to the larger cocksman. As you may see from my name, I'm intererested in all things interracial. So, if I were to ever be in a situation to give oral, I would say the "dream" cock would be a thick, uncut, veiny big black cock. But when dating, I'd rather share my woman with you! Too, all the white members...dont be offended. I'm impressed with the size dicks I've seen on you as well. Wish I was hung like one of you guys! Also, any members that have successfully restored their foreskin, please contact me. I'm interested in which method works the best. Looking forward to members contacting me that share some or all of my interest.