Hello guys and gals!

standarddeviation

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks!

I’ve been a fan of this site’s forums for a while, and was impressed with the site’s implementation and execution, so I thought I might as well register and join in. Now that I’m on board, please let me take a moment of your time to introduce myself.

I’m male, early forties, 6 feet tall, 175 pounds, dark hair, brown eyes, and mischievous grin. I’m married to a beautiful little gal, about 5’4”, sandy blond hair, and green eyes. We’re both 100% heterosexual, though I wish she, and at least one of her friends, was a bit flexible in this area. :wink: (Yeah, yeah, yeah – standard male fantasy – but hey, I’m a guy)

So, why did I join? Well, for a couple of different reasons. First, there’s the standard deviation from the norm we all share on this site (ie, a fascination with large, uh, things). As mentioned earlier, I’m confident of my sexual orientation, but there is some combination of voyeurism, living vicariously though others, and fantasizing about my wife with a huge cock that really excites me. Go figure.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, I’m interested in trying my hand at erotic fiction. Lord knows there are enough ideas here to foster a story or two. I’ll try and post both here and on Literotica simultaneously so there’s no question of authenticity or plagiarism. I’ve got a couple of stories already outlined, and just need to spend some time flushing them out.

I have not yet posted any pictures, but feel I ought to at some time just to become more a part of the community. It might be kind of liberating to do so. You know, shed some inhibitions and hang ups. Who knows, at some point I might even be able to get my wife to join in. But I’m getting ahead of myself here – first I have to tell her about LPSG and my membership. I sense a thread topic coming on, if one is not already there.

Anyway, that’s who I am, and I look forward to participating on this unique site.