1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Hello, hello. :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by double_digit, Jun 15, 2010.

1. double_digit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Longtime lurker, info seeker/gathering most of that time, trying to figure out where I fit into in this life and world. Figured I would break through the veil a little bit and test the waters, say hello - might prove to be useful and at the very least amusing to speak with.

Live in a house with three other humanoids, yet the most human of them all is my pet cat. :biggrin1:

Ex technician/scientist type - but I got better, honest! With that disclaimer in place, it may help put into perspective some of my musings while I visit here.

Experienced PE enthusiast - maybe a little too enthusiastic in the 20:20 view of hindsight. Having recently faced a brush with medical complications
    brought on from a multi-year long bout with diabetes, was faced with the possibility of loss of life, limb....limb. Getting much better though. :wink: It really did aid in keeping things ticking over just so and as expected. The experience of loss of sensation and overwhelming PAIN from nerve damage is *indescribable*. Thankfully that is now past and the pony is back behind the gate! :D

Central Florida area is where I hang the bushie hat when I am not wandering, exploring, building and seeking. Yet what I seem to search for the most in this time of convalescence still eludes me...

Warning! I am geeky, almost to a fault yet appreciative, a listener...observer by nature - and a tender, gentle beast when taken with mind to be tamed. :D

That's about it as far as I got mind to accomplish with introductions - I am sure that we shall learn more as we continue in this journey together.

2. whatis1

Awaiting Confirmation

welcome! Hope things will still get better for you. Great place here

3. double_digit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you! It took a little of self-incentive by kicking my own backside, but here I am. I will attempt to keep out of the rain and stay in touch a while longer while power and network hold out, having switched to a portable device. These daily storms rarely last more than an hour down here. There is more to read and poke into around here when one signs up. :D So I will be about... observing. It's a natural predisposition of mine and compulsory. :smile:

4. CuriousFem

CuriousFem Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Welcome! Whatever you are looking for from your participation here, I hope for you to find it.

5. double_digit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you....and I think I have in my own fashion! I just wonder how the estblished population is going to react. Hearing some pointles thunder on the horizon, but it is NOT RAINING YET! *laugh* I'm just having a blast casually hanging about. Alas I can be about as subtle as a hand grenade rolled across the dance floor of a wedding reception... Time will tell.

6. giant11

giant11 Well-Known Member

welcome and enjoy

7. double_digit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you too. :D I must resist - must not feed the trolls. My comment above was in relation to them. I'd brobably already fed them, they can eat your thoughts you know - the negative ones. Ssssssssshhhh. :biggrin1:

8. maxcok

maxcok Well-Known Member

Welcome dd, I've already been enjoying your unique writing style in other posts.

Sometimes a hand grenade is just the thing to liven up a too staid wedding reception ;-)

9. double_digit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    #9 double_digit, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  10. double_digit

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Update: Trying to break out of my shyness and the deep chill a camera poses for me, an appreciative, "Thanks for the 500+ hits" album went together. *runs away as the flame war erupts* (snicker)

11. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice