Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Longtime lurker, info seeker/gathering most of that time, trying to figure out where I fit into in this life and world. Figured I would break through the veil a little bit and test the waters, say hello - might prove to be useful and at the very least amusing to speak with.

Live in a house with three other humanoids, yet the most human of them all is my pet cat. :biggrin1:

Ex technician/scientist type - but I got better, honest! With that disclaimer in place, it may help put into perspective some of my musings while I visit here.

Experienced PE enthusiast - maybe a little too enthusiastic in the 20:20 view of hindsight. Having recently faced a brush with medical complications
brought on from a multi-year long bout with diabetes, was faced with the possibility of loss of life, limb....limb. Getting much better though. :wink: It really did aid in keeping things ticking over just so and as expected. The experience of loss of sensation and overwhelming PAIN from nerve damage is *indescribable*. Thankfully that is now past and the pony is back behind the gate! :D

Central Florida area is where I hang the bushie hat when I am not wandering, exploring, building and seeking. Yet what I seem to search for the most in this time of convalescence still eludes me...

Warning! I am geeky, almost to a fault yet appreciative, a listener...observer by nature - and a tender, gentle beast when taken with mind to be tamed. :D

That's about it as far as I got mind to accomplish with introductions - I am sure that we shall learn more as we continue in this journey together.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you! It took a little of self-incentive by kicking my own backside, but here I am. I will attempt to keep out of the rain and stay in touch a while longer while power and network hold out, having switched to a portable device. These daily storms rarely last more than an hour down here. There is more to read and poke into around here when one signs up. :D So I will be about... observing. It's a natural predisposition of mine and compulsory. :smile:

welcome! Hope things will still get better for you. Great place here

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you....and I think I have in my own fashion! I just wonder how the estblished population is going to react. Hearing some pointles thunder on the horizon, but it is NOT RAINING YET! *laugh* I'm just having a blast casually hanging about. Alas I can be about as subtle as a hand grenade rolled across the dance floor of a wedding reception... Time will tell.

Welcome! Whatever you are looking for from your participation here, I hope for you to find it.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you too. :D I must resist - must not feed the trolls. My comment above was in relation to them. I'd brobably already fed them, they can eat your thoughts you know - the negative ones. Ssssssssshhhh. :biggrin1:

welcome and enjoy

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Welcome dd, I've already been enjoying your unique writing style in other posts.

Sometimes a hand grenade is just the thing to liven up a too staid wedding reception ;-)