Hello, I have a slave wife!

Greetings fellow members! I am a 26 year old married man. I've been happily married for 6 years. For about the last year or so, my wife and I have had a master/slave thing going on, and we love it. She and I have taken several pictures of her, (both nude and non nude), and we both LOVE to watch guys jerk off and cum on her pics. If any of you fellow members here, would like to pay a cum tribute to my wife, please message me here, or e-mail me at jerkoffonmywife@yahoo.com

We're looking for SERIOUS individuals only. My wife are looking for someone who will actually shoot a video of themselves jerking and cumming on her pics, (feel free to call her a slut during the video, as that's what she is), and work our way up to meeting up, and me filming a stranger fucking her. It has been a fantasy of ours for a while now. So, if you've got some free time today, drop me a line, and we can get started!

billybuster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you love to watch guys jerkoff I would think you would ne at least 1% gay, no? I'm married and like to watch guys cum and consider myself 30% gay.

It's not so much that I enjoy watching guys jerk off. My wife is really into that. I'm just into watching other men treat her like a slut, which she's into as well, so it all works out, haha.