Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, 6 oz is a lot. I'll blow 4 if I don't jack off in a 24 hour period but why would I. I've got to cum at least 2 or 3 times a day, just because I like it. I have noticed my cum production has reduced as I've gotten older but my pre-cum has risen. I don't know why but I don't care but I sure wish I could suck my cock again. I screwed up my back and there is no way I can get it into my mouth. That I do miss.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wait a minute, isnt 6 oz, like a can of soda? haha wtf. either someones fibbing or has a serious medical condition

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello i have had this issue since i was 16, i pre cum and cum in very large amounts.I have measured the amount and on average its about 6 oz. It is a bit of a pain to clean up and i was wondering if anyone had any advice of what i can do to cut back on the semen?
My advice? Get older. Worked for me (although I only shot 6 ounces when I was very, very excited, most recently when I was 38 after a bout of group sex and a very, very good blowjob).

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
Hello i have had this issue since i was 16, i pre cum and cum in very large amounts.I have measured the amount and on average its about 6 oz. It is a bit of a pain to clean up and i was wondering if anyone had any advice of what i can do to cut back on the semen?

if it is important to you, I am 18, about 9 inches fully erect, have recently gotten into self sucking, and of mexican decent.
Thank you in advance.

why dont u like it? i am a big precummer and shoot big loads...but i love it! i love to drool precum as i jerkoff, and love to spray my cumload everywhere. and dude, cleanup is not that big a deal.:tongue:

Dunas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you alot , i think i will seek medical attention, but i do notice that it is thick and most likely not urine.As for advice I think if a I masturbate more often I might be able to cut down on it. I do not masturbate too often(lets just say my gf is the cause.)
As for the quantity it appears to be in my family. I know for a fact some relatives have prodigious semen loads.

GI SUPRISE

Just Browsing
Media
Isn't there some video clip around of some guy with ginormous testicles who cum's like you wouldn't believe floating around on the internet? I remember when he ejaculates it's shooting out like a hose and then just all over the table. Was that real? if that is, I'm sure that was at least, if not more than, six ounces.

Can anyone find it and post?

Red8x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys, this kid is full of sh*t, not cum. Six ounces is half a can of soda! It would take about a 30-second climax for that amount to come out. The claim of 9" is also BS; he's looking for adulation and approval, or maybe some Viva La Raza crap. Get real-- post a vid, or a pic w/ a ruler-- or go away.