Hello, I'm new too :)

LittleSteps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I found my way here completely by accident but I have a reason for having joined, what a stroke *fnar* of luck.

Here's the thing, I'm a woman who happens to be in a rather kinky relationship and a while ago the male half of this equation mentioned that he might suck cock (protected, of course) if it would make me happy. And you know what.... I think it might be interesting.

Both he and I are pondering the possibilities of broadening our sexual horizons by including others, emphasis on the pondering here - it's still rather at fantasy stage rather than 'Lets find some strangers to boff!' stage. Including others could go one of two ways, it could be amazing or disasterous; but there's only one way to find out I guess.

So that's a bit about me and my reason for being here. For the time being I probably won't post much until I tell him later today that I've joined with the notion of finding him a playmate for a bi experience.

We'll see how it goes.

Toodlepip for now.

A

LittleSteps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks Tristan. Speaking for myself here I'm not entirely sure what we're looking for just yet, but y'know... testing the waters, opening new doors.

LittleSteps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks Sasquatch. I don't think I'll need to ask much really, except the odd terminology there and there (just found out what a JO buddy was last night.... thought that was pretty cool).. But yes, I'll be sure to ask if I get stuck along the way.