Hello .. im new!

Dangermouse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just thought I would say Hi!! Been looking around for a little while and think that this is a great site! The posters seem really cool. It doesnt matter about your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion whatever .. everyone is welcome. Its so interesting that so many people have the same questions or hang-ups but are afraid to talk about them in the 'real world', here you can be totally open. I aint got round to posting any pics yet, though i'm 6.5-7", which is fine for the real world, but on the small side compared to many of the guys on here!! Not that matters too much, I'm more than happy with it and have never had any complaints :wink:
Anyway, nice to meet you all!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:singer:
He's the ace ---
He's amazing ---
He's the strongest, he's the quickest, he's the best ---
Dangermo-o-o-o-o-o-ouse
:singer:

Welcome to the Last Place you'd Suspect Gerbils. :rolleyes:

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome Dangermouse!

Is that a dangerous mouse in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

Enjoy the sight you will have a great time.

Media
Just thought I would say Hi!! Been looking around for a little while and think that this is a great site! The posters seem really cool. It doesnt matter about your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion whatever .. everyone is welcome. Its so interesting that so many people have the same questions or hang-ups but are afraid to talk about them in the 'real world', here you can be totally open. I aint got round to posting any pics yet, though i'm 6.5-7", which is fine for the real world, but on the small side compared to many of the guys on here!! Not that matters too much, I'm more than happy with it and have never had any complaints :wink:
Anyway, nice to meet you all!
You've got your head on straight! Good attitude. Welcome. Sam