Hello; inches versus cm.

patinero38: Hello to all,

First of all I'd like to state, that comming across this site, I was stunnend and attracted by the kind, openminded, openhearted, wellwilling, humourous, interesting and intelligent replies that you people of this group post.

My first sentiment was 'Truly hats off to all of you!'

Right, my name's Pat. This is my first posting. (Hope it works out) I am from Belgium, Europe, and I'm eager to ask about and share some thoughts and Items with you...

Trying my best in English language...

As this is suppost to be a group for the the big ones I have to admit that I'm just a little over average. Nearly reaching 7 inches in lenght and 5,5 inches in circumference... Straight, firm, and always ready to erect, that's my 'Willy-Johnson'

Speaking about me, I am an artist, creating figurative paintings and etchings and I also teach at an artschool.

I presume space runs out. I'll post my topic following. Thanks already, Pat.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, Pat! Glad you found us.

As for me, I've found that 8" doesn't sound as long as 20.35 cm but, darn it, no matter which measurement I use, the old dong still looks the same length!

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome Pat, hope you enjoy it here :)

Yeah I do think using centimetres makes you sound bigger, but I would like mine to be smaller anywayz so I think I'll stick to inches lol, less likely to put girls off :)