Hello Internet!

Tristram Shandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My name is Tristram and I am new to this forum obviously.

I've never thought myself to be particularly large but I recently became somewhat active sexually and with the girl I'd been active with could not fit my penis in all the way. In some ways it was flattering but other ways was frustrating. I am 7.2" long, cut, and about 5.5" in circumfrence. Is this really that large? I understand it is above average but I always figured a penis wasn't considered huge until the 8 inch mark.

Tristram Shandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pappy said:
No, it's tiny. Now go away and leave us alone!!

But seriously, welcome and yes you are a bit on the big side.

Not to turn an introductory thread into an ask/tell, but is my girth also decent? I was looking through sigs and one guy has a 7.25 inch circumfrence, which is like 2.3 inches wide. I am down at 1.75 (about that, I dont much care for math) wide, which is a half inch in difference. Thats not alot, but with things so small scale it makes a big difference. Am I just worrying myself needlessly?

Also, what would be some ways to avoid cervical bangage other then cutting off half my penis?

Pappy

Media
You're worring over nothing. Your size, length and girth is more than adequate.

As for hitting the cervix, you just have to learn to gauge yourself and to control your thrust to avoid the cervix.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi Tristram -- You are certainly large enough to have "fit" problems. My first serious girlfriend, back in high school, could only fit about 6" of me in without pain, so ... I know firsthand that anything above 6" long *can* be large enough to cause problems. Pappy is right -- all you can do to avoid ramming her cervix painfully is hold back a bit when thrusting so you are not inserting all of yourself.

According to studies average erect length is about 5.1" (not the 6" that most guys believe) so you are a solid 40% above average lengthwise. I believe average girth is in the 4.7" range, so you're also considerably above average there ... and the added 0.8" girth would make a huge difference in how you feel inside a woman, much more than an 0.8" length difference would.

Steve