Hello lpsg! let me know if you're interested in prp.

priam18

Sexy Member
Media
Washington Heights (New York, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a health professional that works with men and sexual health. I do injections using PRP (or platelet-rich plasma) in order to increase the size of their penises. My clientele varies - I've seen athletes and some celebrities to regular blue-collar men. Everyone I've worked with has been very impressed by the increase in length and girth of their penises. I offer a money back guarantee if my patient is not satisfied.

If anyone is interested in this, let me know. I have some before/after pictures available on request, and I would be more than willing to provide more information. Your case would be handled discreetly.

My experience so far has been that men, although they are initially wary of injecting anything into their penises, warm to the idea after noticing the dramatic improvements in their sexual health, erection size, and overall confidence. Since what we use is all natural, it also has no side effects and there is no down-time in getting back to having sex.

Thanks again and take care!