Hello, My Name is Dukey.

dukey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You guys are so nice to me. Who knows, I might even work up enough guts to tell you my problems.

Thanks,
dukey

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dukey said:
You guys are so nice to me. Who knows, I might even work up enough guts to tell you my problems.

Come on out with it, Dukey. You've been around the site a little, so you know there's nothing too strange, embarrassing or otherwise difficult for us. Most problems have solutions and chances are someone here will relate to your situation.

*racks up points for bumping thread* :wink:

dukey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the bump. I never realized how good it feels to see your name on the front page.

Here's one of my problems:

Daily I get hit in the groin by the same group of guys. I don't want to sound like a puss or anything, but it hurts a lot. All I really want to do is fit in. I don't really have a heap of real friends.

I know the why-for is their jealousy of my size. It's like a group of crows chasing in a dogfight with an eagle. Sometimes I wish I could just be a crow and fit in (literally and figuratively). I think, often, that I ought to crack some skulls, but it's not in me. Y'know it's like I said I'm a nice guy -- like Flanders.

What do you all reckon I should do?

dukey

PS - they say it's a dog eat dog world out there. but have you ever seen a dog eat another dog?

The Professor 2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi D, welcome from another new member. You can lurk in my corners anytime :biggrin1:

The Prof

dukey said:
Hi -

My name is dukey. I've been lurking in the corners for a while but rarely posted. I think I'll take part more.

Nice to meet you.

dukey

PS - I'm kinda shy, but I'll talk to just about anyone.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dukey said:
Hi -

My name is dukey. I've been lurking in the corners for a while but rarely posted. I think I'll take part more.

Nice to meet you.

dukey

PS - I'm kinda shy, but I'll talk to just about anyone.

Sweetie,
I am so glad you told us you were Canadian, Beacause in the states in certain neighborhoods I wouldnt tell anyone my name was DUKEY.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, here's how I see it. You're crazy shy and these "crows" have serious issues. So fuck 'em (not literally obviously :rolleyes:). It's not difficult to make new friends, I made most of my closest friendships through school, college and work. Plus don't forget a lot of people may already be trying to be your friend and you haven't noticed, girls especially find it hard to show they want to be friends because a lot of the time they're worried the guy will think they're hitting on them. I almost missed out on one of my closest friends that way (sorry Gemma! :tongue:)
Most important of all is NEVER cahnge who you are to fit in. You think you should "crack some skulls"? If you don't want to then don't do it! I know it SOUNDS easy and it's actually much harder in real life, but don't forget in the interim you have literally thousands of people on here who are more than willing to lend an ear.
So stop your bitch ass moaning and find yourself some REAL friends! I mean please, if I hung with my old group of friends just because I was worried about not meeting any new friends right away then I'd be just like them: Self-mutilated drugged up loonies! :tongue:

God! I just keep on talking don't I! :redface: Anyway, so, yeah, get to it. :smile:

nitescan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
warmhorizon said:
OK, here's how I see it. You're crazy shy and these "crows" have serious issues. So fuck 'em (not literally obviously :rolleyes:). It's not difficult to make new friends, I made most of my closest friendships through school, college and work. Plus don't forget a lot of people may already be trying to be your friend and you haven't noticed, girls especially find it hard to show they want to be friends because a lot of the time they're worried the guy will think they're hitting on them. I almost missed out on one of my closest friends that way (sorry Gemma! :tongue:)
Most important of all is NEVER cahnge who you are to fit in. You think you should "crack some skulls"? If you don't want to then don't do it! I know it SOUNDS easy and it's actually much harder in real life, but don't forget in the interim you have literally thousands of people on here who are more than willing to lend an ear.
So stop your bitch ass moaning and find yourself some REAL friends! I mean please, if I hung with my old group of friends just because I was worried about not meeting any new friends right away then I'd be just like them: Self-mutilated drugged up loonies! :tongue:

God! I just keep on talking don't I! :redface: Anyway, so, yeah, get to it. :smile:

Welcome to the group Dukey. We're glad to have you here.

And I agree with warmhorizon. Excellent advice...I don't think it'd be worth your time considering all you're having to put up with and you can't be yourself.

:rolleyes:

wantsum9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Duckey
Welcome to the group!!! See ya around

Lee

Hi -

Nice to meet you.

dukey

PS - I'm kinda shy, but I'll talk to just about anyone.[/quote]

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dukey said:
Thanks for the bump. I never realized how good it feels to see your name on the front page.

Here's one of my problems:

Daily I get hit in the groin by the same group of guys. I don't want to sound like a puss or anything, but it hurts a lot. All I really want to do is fit in. I don't really have a heap of real friends.

I know the why-for is their jealousy of my size. It's like a group of crows chasing in a dogfight with an eagle. Sometimes I wish I could just be a crow and fit in (literally and figuratively). I think, often, that I ought to crack some skulls, but it's not in me. Y'know it's like I said I'm a nice guy -- like Flanders.

What do you all reckon I should do?

dukey

PS - they say it's a dog eat dog world out there. but have you ever seen a dog eat another dog?

HI, Dukey. First of all, you are a nice guy. Don't change that--there are too few nice people out there as it is. Second, use being a nice guy to fight back against people hurting you, being jerks. KIll them with kindness. The next time some guy hurts you by making fun of your endowment, then tell him, as nicely as you can, "I'm sorry you feel so inadequate, and so bad about yourself, that you have to put me down for what I have. I hope sometime you can feel good enough about yourself that you don't have to put others down to make yourself feel important". Say it in front of the other guys in the group that are putting you down. He will hate having the focus of attention put on him, and in having his insecurities called out. If he lashes back at you, he will come off as lame, and only make it worse. Or he may just shut up. Any other guy that says anything will feel he risks having the attention on him, so will likely just shut up. The lesson will get around, and others will see you as a decent guy, and someone worth knowing, but who isn;t a wimp. You can be yourself, and defend yourself, too. Hang in there, your situation won't last forever. Be yourself, and people who like you will like you for yourself, not for some phney exterior. Be good to yourself!

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dukey,
We all want to fit in - but I think you need to ask yourself if you really want to fit in with people who apparently can only express themselves by hurting others. Though frankly, why anyone would look at you and think of you as a target with those arms is beyone me...

And, I guess I am a little confused as I've never known another guy to even want to come close to accidently touching another man's groin - let alone doing it on purpose. What kind of situation are you in that they have the opportunity to do this to you? Wrestling maybe?

:confused:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Notbigenuff said:
Dukey,
We all want to fit in - but I think you need to ask yourself if you really want to fit in with people who apparently can only express themselves by hurting others. Though frankly, why anyone would look at you and think of you as a target with those arms is beyone me...

And, I guess I am a little confused as I've never known another guy to even want to come close to accidently touching another man's groin - let alone doing it on purpose. What kind of situation are you in that they have the opportunity to do this to you? Wrestling maybe?

:confused:

Who are you?

You should do everything possible to fit in, because thats what the worlds all about. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if they hit you in the nuts, hit them back.

dukey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll slug the next guy who tries to cross me. 'At'll learn 'em.

dukey

PS - Thanks for making fun of my nick-name, guys. Let's not forget to give the "s" of LPSG and act less like the "p".