hello my name is spladle i go bye-bye now

2b8b8a36.jpg

68e6b42f.jpg

48b9c63b.jpg

634fe116.jpg

59f2337c.jpg

da7dd0bc.jpg

CAMWHORE 4 LIFE YO oh for fuck's sake, you mean they still won't let you type in all caps? srsly you guys wtf is up with that? That's just dumb y'all.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CAMWHORE 4 LIFE YO oh for fuck's sake, you mean they still won't let you type in all caps? srsly you guys wtf is up with that? That's just dumb y'all.

Noticeable development of the biceps and triceps, gringo. :cool:
If you let people type all in caps, it would cause them to get too excited, whereupon they'd spooge on their computer, possibly leading to electrocution, death, and costly courtcases against LPSG that would go on for decades.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Now I'm very confused, will the real slim shady please step up? Been following the consolidated banning thread and Chase/Spadle is mentioned in passing; I don't really know the details and don't think I want to. Altho the Spadle persona is a very cute white boy... is that novice, his houseboy, nephew, boy toy, lover, or object of lust? But most importantly, when are more pics being posted?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now I'm very confused

This is surely a good thing. :cool:

Altho the Spadle persona is a very cute white boy...

Although many here recall when he was a lesbian and/or a CareBear.

...is that novice, his houseboy, nephew, boy toy, lover, or object of lust? But most importantly, when are more pics being posted?

Novice's avatar serves to remind us that the Spladle is an omnipresent threat. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, that's cleared things up for you. :cool: