Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I checked out your gallery. You have a nice dick. It's thick and straight. I think a close shave (short, not really bushy) of your pubes would compliment your dick rather well. Pubes are hot. Always keep some for visitors. We're fond of the fuzz.

I wouldn't suggest waxing your pubes. What if you come in contact with a happy go lucky waxer. They might rip off a nut while trying to get your sac silky smooth. You need both of them. Plus, waxing just sounds so painful. That's my take on it.

slcnewlife64

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't wax vincent914, it is really painful. I think some hair like a natural grow will look killer in your pubes. If you like from time to time sohow your beautiful cock at it's best try Norelco body grommer in your pubes and a regular raor in your balls... will look super sleek on that amazing cock you have. I like picture 0126090158, 1207080121a and DSC0043231 your cock looks manly there!

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the other posts..No wax, which I'd imagine is painful as hell. Personally, I like the look in "0126090158".

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Waxing is a no-no for me personally as the hair grows back almost as quickly as shaving and it's quite a bit more messy and painful.

I like a guy with a bit of pubic hair, not masses of it, but some. I think you would look great with a trimmed neat bush. The way I do this is I bought some cheap hair clippers and I use one of the blades (Number 2) which gives me a neat and close shave without making it look too extreme and causing itching when it grows back!