Hello. New girl here :)

CutebutNaughty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just joined this website so I just want to say a quick hello to everyone. :) How do you all find this site?

I am a 24 year old with a love of seeing two men getting it together. I have a wonderful boyfriend who has a real appetite for a man with a large penis. :) Our two loves link together perfectly. We are hoping to speak to nice well hung guys. We are a very friendly and genuine couple and are hoping to meet like-minded people and thought this site looked very interesting.

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but I am also wondering whether anyone has any idea of where there are male strip clubs in which well endowded guys strip for an audience in the UK? Or any events such as a big cock competition where lots of guys are measured and the largest guys wins? Any sort of events such as this would be great to know about, if anyone has any information. :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to exploring the site and to hopefully getting to know some of the people here. :)

CutebutNaughty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi petergroot and thank you.

Hi catchoftheday. My boyfriend is at work at the moment but I am having fun searching through this site. ;) Hopefully, he will have some nice people to chat to when he gets home. :)

Are you having a good day?

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello there. have fun on the site.. and if you hear about any bigcock competitions be sure to let me know ;)