hello, new guy from boston

D_Redd Herring

Account Disabled
Media
i just found this site and never knew anything like this existed. i'm a 31yr old guy with 8.5'' though i haven't measured it since i was a kid, i guess i should do it again. anyway just saying hello

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeatbun said:
thanks man, what goes on here anyways?

Pretty much anything. The main focus is discussion about all the interesting things that go along with having a penis: Sex, relationships, emotional concerns, and how to deal with having an above average penis. Then there's all sorts of places to ADMIRE one if that's your thing. Then, besides that, we feel free to talk about anything and everything (just try to post topics in the right forum).

So welcome and have fun. Boston's one of my favorite cities!

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome New Guy.

We have fun here. Meet new people and discuss anything you want. Post pics if you want to, alot of us like that, some don't but thats OK. The point is to get involved and have fun.:tongue:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeatbun said:
i just found this site and never knew anything like this existed. i'm a 31yr old guy with 8.5'' though i haven't measured it since i was a kid, i guess i should do it again. anyway just saying hello
Hmmm, if you were 8.5" as a kid, I think you found the right group. :tongue: Enjoy the site!