Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Finally got the guts to post some photos and get more involved on this site. Been in awe of the discoveries I found today, dont think my drawers have been dry for a second

Live the stories, the sexual fluidity, and of course the dicks. Lol feels great to have a space to express outside of the normal life.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Finally got the guts to post some photos and get more involved on this site. Been in awe of the discoveries I found today, dont think my drawers have been dry for a second

Live the stories, the sexual fluidity, and of course the dicks. Lol feels great to have a space to express outside of the normal life.
Hi and welcome mate!

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Welcum to the site, buddy. You have a beautiful cock! Lemme know if you're ever in Los Angeles.
Check out my "demo reels" ;) HotThroatLA's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

Reactions: Tygger