Hello new here

ItalianStallion: Hello I'm new here. I am 19 years old, and I am cut, I measure about 6 x 4.5 flaccid, and I get to about 10 x 6.5 erect. That is about all I have to say, I plan on getting a prince albert soon, are any of you guys pierced?

H8Monga: Welcome! Learn, enjoy, post! Ouch! That is about all I have to say... :)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome.
no piercings here, but those who
have em say they feel good.

i wont be getting one though,
but..hey, if that is your thing,
go for it.

Dag: i'm new as well. i believe you'll get loads of great feedback at LPSG.
cause this board rocks!

:) - dag

throb919: PA-pierced buddies tell me it's a much quicker heal than, say, a nipple piercing. Don't know anybody who regretted it or had any complications; a couple friends said pissing took some getting used to after-the-fact: there's an addtional hole and the spraying factor. From a "user" standpoint, I love chewing on a PA ring, tugging it, hearing/feeling it "clink" against my teeth...

Uh...sorry. I get carried away...

ItalianStallion: haha I remember doublemeatwhopper, yes I am the same guy from before, I am almost nineteen now, I still have the same girlfriend we are engaged so I guess that she is my fiance now. It's nice to hear from an old time poster like myself.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Italian Stallion... Back then you were in Vancouver, if I do remember well ? Whoah, man ! Welcome back after 2 years !!!  :)  :)  :)

Best regards, Raal Lexx
(once Ralexx)

ItalianStallion: Yes, Yes I am back, and better than ever new and improved.

actually the only reason I left was because the original lpsg went down, I dunno one day I went there and the site was gone. Then after a while I went back about a year ago, and even then I had problems registering or something like that I don't remember exactly. Then finally I went here a few days ago, and it is great to be back, expect a lot of interesting, and informational posts from me. and honestly I am surprised that I made enough of an impact that you guys still remember me after not seeing me for the past two years.

jackinman: Well.... I wasn't a member two years ago but welcome back
ItalianStallion. Looking forward to hearing from you.