Hello, new here

Tboy: Hi everybody, I’ve been lurking here for a while, but have only now registered.

I’m 21, straight, and from Ohio. I measure 7.5 x 6.25” at attention, 5.25 x 4.5” at ease.

I used to think that my penis was small, but since I’ve done some reading on this site and others, as well as looking at some pictures, it looks as though I’m on the large side of small/small side of large. My body size is normal; I’m 6’, 170 lbs.

I’m a virgin (at 21 no less :wacko: ), and a lot of my sexual insecurities had to do with my perceived lack of endowment. Since I realized that my size, while not necessarily large enough to be an asset, is certainly not a liability, I’ve loosened up quite a bit. It’s put my mind greatly at ease about sex.

Anyway, I look forward to posting here. Looks like a fun place (to say the least B) ).

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You stopped lurking just in time. It's dangerous to the health.

And, Tboy, there's no liability whatever to a 7.5 x 6.25" cock, particularly special because it's been saved for the right occasion.

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Tboy@Oct 16 2004, 11:00 PM
Hi everybody, I’ve been lurking here for a while, but have only now registered.

I’m 21, straight, and from Ohio. I measure 7.5 x 6.25” at attention, 5.25 x 4.5” at ease.

I used to think that my penis was small, but since I’ve done some reading on this site and others, as well as looking at some pictures, it looks as though I’m on the large side of small/small side of large. My body size is normal; I’m 6’, 170 lbs.

I’m a virgin (at 21 no less :wacko: ), and a lot of my sexual insecurities had to do with my perceived lack of endowment. Since I realized that my size, while not necessarily large enough to be an asset, is certainly not a liability, I’ve loosened up quite a bit. It’s put my mind greatly at ease about sex.

Anyway, I look forward to posting here. Looks like a fun place (to say the least B) ).
[post=259815]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds pretty large to me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tboy -- You have a big dick, no ifs, buts, or maybe. Be thankful it's not so big it'll cause problems with its use. How fortunate you are to be hung with a functional penis and so much larger than average. Welcome to the group.

oldbodybuilder2004

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
T-Boy. May I say that you and I have alot in common the only experience is having been married 10 years , some 25 years go. and thatt is the only expeerience I have. So chin up boy and take on the world you've eaned it.Me Iam past 70 and not much left for me to accomplish.

drrionelli: Congratulations on deciding to post!

And, MEGA congratulations on being comfortable with your virginity. Having sex is something that 12 year old boys can do. Using your attributes responsibly is something that comes only with age.

No, you're by no means underendowed (where did you get that idea?!?). But your attitude towards sex is refreshing. Surely, you've had ample opportunities for encounters. You're waiting 'til it's right. You're to be applauded for that. Heck, you deserve a standing ovation!

Please, keep the posts coming. It's clear that you've something to say that needs to be heard.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Tboy.

Let me also congratulate you on keeping yourself until you are ready to move to that next level and comfortable enough to be able to share it. Trust me, many people probably wish they could have changed things to keep themselves as well.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

Smiles!

Tboy: Thank you all for your kind words.

I’ve noticed something- my penis has gained about half an inch flaccid since I was sixteen, which has translated into bigger erections. Back then, I only measured it when it was soft. I only recently got curious about the size of my erections and measured them. Which is what matters, I guess.:wacko:

Also, I forgot to mention, I’ve been going to the gym more frequently, and showering with other guys. When I’ve snuck a curious peek, I’ve thought, “wow, either I’m large, or everyone else is small.” Also, going to the gym more, I’ve gotten into better shape and my penis has been appearing slightly bigger in comparison to the rest of my body.

All this has changed the perception of it over time, I guess. I still don’t know why I ever thought I was small.

drrionelli: Two things:

1. If you're going to the gym to lose weight (this has been brought up in another thread, by the way) then be aware of the fact that if you're overweight, for every 30 pounds you lose, because of the reduction of the fat deposits in the pubic region and the thoracic toning, you will seem to "gain" another inch of penis.

2. Working out makes you feel better about your body overall, so you'll see it--all of it--in a more flattering light.

Tboy: I think it has more to do with how I feel about myself without any clothes on than actually "gaining" any length, although I might've, I can't really tell. That's why I work out, I'm not overweight and I look pretty good in clothes, but I was less than pleased with how I looked without my shirt (and pants, apparently), so I decided to tone up a little. Since I have, I think that's turned into more confidence about my size regardless of whether or not I've actually gotten "bigger."

I'd be willing to do the work to lose 30 lbs to gain another inch, but I don't think 140 would be a healthy weight for me. Crap. :D