Hello New Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FastErik1973, Oct 22, 2010.

1. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

This site seems to be for gay, bi and other's who claim to be straight but show their meat to gay and bi guys what's that all about?

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    which are you here for??

3. pgt21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And so what? Why are you here?

4. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

Don't ask me how I found this site but I figured I would sign up and enjoy reading some good threads and posts and make some comments and get some support for my large penis. Straight guys I don't think so more like straight for the penis. I guess if you are married for a long enough time you go gay or bi curious? Not many females here because of the title unless your a tranny packing a big one.

5. v32bone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are actually some amazing women on this site who adore straight men of size. Take some time and get to know them. Sure you will also meet some amazing gay and bi men who may just have some insight on issues that concern your large penis. If you are just looking for appreciation, advice, tittillation, or comparison these men and women are way willing to give it; if you are looking to hook up with a woman who loves big fellas those opportunities are here as well. Maybe a site that is more hetero oriented would be better for you but if you don't post a pic size claims don't mean much here or there. And there are a lot more women here than trannies. I don't see anything in the title that is specific to straight, gay, bi or tranny...just large penises. Maybe if you say what kind of support you are looking for someone could point you to a thread or a place that would be up your alley (oops sorry for the terminology...don't want to upset you).

6. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

Thank's for the info sounds like it's a fun site to be on. My favorite thing is to read erotic stories real or made up who cares as long as I leak precum after reading them. After seeing all these cocks mine does not seem large at all.

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

This site is filled with all sorts of people looking for all sorts of things. Everyone here is generally pretty open-minded and unafraid.

8. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

enjoy - welcome

9. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

Sounds good, thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted