Hello New Here

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This site seems to be for gay, bi and other's who claim to be straight but show their meat to gay and bi guys what's that all about?

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
which are you here for??

Don't ask me how I found this site but I figured I would sign up and enjoy reading some good threads and posts and make some comments and get some support for my large penis. Straight guys I don't think so more like straight for the penis. I guess if you are married for a long enough time you go gay or bi curious? Not many females here because of the title unless your a trans packing a big one.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are actually some amazing women on this site who adore straight men of size. Take some time and get to know them. Sure you will also meet some amazing gay and bi men who may just have some insight on issues that concern your large penis. If you are just looking for appreciation, advice, tittillation, or comparison these men and women are way willing to give it; if you are looking to hook up with a woman who loves big fellas those opportunities are here as well. Maybe a site that is more hetero oriented would be better for you but if you don't post a pic size claims don't mean much here or there. And there are a lot more women here than trannies. I don't see anything in the title that is specific to straight, gay, bi or trans...just large penises. Maybe if you say what kind of support you are looking for someone could point you to a thread or a place that would be up your alley (oops sorry for the terminology...don't want to upset you).

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are actually some amazing women on this site who adore straight men of size. Take some time and get to know them. Sure you will also meet some amazing gay and bi men who may just have some insight on issues that concern your large penis. If you are just looking for appreciation, advice, tittillation, or comparison these men and women are way willing to give it; if you are looking to hook up with a woman who loves big fellas those opportunities are here as well. Maybe a site that is more hetero oriented would be better for you but if you don't post a pic size claims don't mean much here or there. And there are a lot more women here than trannies. I don't see anything in the title that is specific to straight, gay, bi or trans...just large penises. Maybe if you say what kind of support you are looking for someone could point you to a thread or a place that would be up your alley (oops sorry for the terminology...don't want to upset you).

Thank's for the info sounds like it's a fun site to be on. My favorite thing is to read erotic stories real or made up who cares as long as I leak precum after reading them. After seeing all these cocks mine does not seem large at all.