Hello! New member here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Scottie2091, May 11, 2011.

1. Scottie2091

Scottie2091 New Member

Hello! My name is Scott (all my friends call me Scottie), I am a 19-year old male, and I have a large penis :smile:. I currently am a junior attending the University of Delaware. Weirdly enough, I was told about this site by a girl that I had a fling with for a couple of weeks last year. I guess she was impressed :biggrin1:. She said she visited the site regularly, but I have no idea if she posted. Maybe I will out soon enough. Me, I have been a lurker of the forums, but never really thought to join and contribute, until today.

So, to the important parts. I guess I would consider myself a grower. I do not think it looks that impressive when I am soft, but when I am hard, I measure 7.25" long and 5" around. As of right now, I do not have any pictures of it, and I currently do not have access to a digital camera. I am a poor college student. Hopefully I will upload some when I go back home for the summer as I will have access to a camera there.

I look forward to contributing and continuing to read what others post about the joys and agony of having a large penis.

Scottie

2. t9

t9
    Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome and enjoy.

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Hey Scottie - hows it going - welcome and good to see you here - take it easy and have fun checking out the forums and galleries. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted