Hello people :)

tiedhands

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just wanted to say hi. You can call me T. Everyone at work calls me Big T. I've been reading this forum for a while, and finally found the inspiration to jump in the conversation. Looking from the outside, I believe I'm genuinely one of the most interesting, introspective people you'll ever talk to. I'm 23, but I've seen and done and lived through more things than most people could ever dream of. I've fought looked death in the face after fighting cancer, I've traveled across the country with me and a bag, I've flew across the country on a whim, I've seen and done it all. But I've never been in love. I've never had a real girlfriend (for many complicated reasons), and my life has been and continues to be one complication after another after another. But I'm still on the journey, and I've got a feeling I can get a lot of really good advice from this place.

ps - No, I don't have a huge dick. It's actually prolly below/right at average, but it works. And my body type, while not ideally attractive, is alright. I'm about 6'2", 275 lbs, but I'm built like a shit brickhouse. I'm not "fat", per say, I'm just hugely built. I wear a size 16 shoe, I have blue eyes, and wear a dirty blonde/brownish messy faux-hawk. Yeah ;)