Hello Said Another Person...

Banjax: Hello everybody!

I'm another one of those long time lurkers that have finally decided to come into the light...

I guess I'll start by making a totally preposterous claim of size:

I'm decidedly average!

Shockingly unbelievable, I know. And I'm not posting any pics to prove it either...

Before I stumbled across this board, I thought about large members in only a sexual way. I used to think that the world would be my oyster if I was well endowed, but now I've matured somewhat through reading the posts here. I wouldn't say no to being bigger, but I'm more than happy with what I've got. And whilst I may still think that a large penis is a beautiful and delightful object, I understand that having one obviously isn't a bed of roses especially when the owner is treated as a useless appendage to it...

So I'm here to add my support!

Oh, and being a good Briton, I will descend into sarcasm, irony, dry wit, wry and dark humour and other odd behaviour found here in Blighty, including spelling thing correctly...

Banjax

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great having a correct speller added to our ranks, Banjax, and I know DMW will be relieved everytime he reads your "definitely" with two i's. Hopefully we'll learn all kinds of good stuff from your pen, errrr, I mean posts.

Banjax: Oh bollocks... I've just noticed that I missed the "s" off of "things"... There goes my claim of perfect spelling...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Banjax@Feb 15 2005, 08:00 PM
Oh bollocks... I've just noticed that I missed the "s" off of "things"... There goes my claim of perfect spelling...
[post=283323]Quoted post[/post]​

Typos don't count. Your proficiency in the art of spelling is refreshing. And I do indeed appreciate that you do not spell definitely with an 'a'!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Banjax@Feb 15 2005, 01:53 PM
Oh, and being a good Briton, I will descend into sarcasm, irony, dry wit, wry and dark humour and other odd behaviour found here in Blighty, including spelling thing correctly...
[post=283312]Quoted post[/post]​

That's a good goal, Banjax, but there aren't many ways to misspell 'thing.' :lol:

Banjax: I have to say that I am merely a trainee sarcastic. My old flat mate down in Brum was the Bitch Queen of Sarcasm, all fell with a hit from her rapier tongue.

I also must say how honoured I am to have been complimented by the famous DMW! One really doesn't feel worthy!

As for a misspelt thing, try "fing"... I have seen someone do that...

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Banjax@Feb 15 2005, 02:00 PM
Oh bollocks... I've just noticed that I missed the "s" off of "things"... There goes my claim of perfect spelling...
[post=283323]Quoted post[/post]​
Heh. I wondered if you meant that people around here had trouble spelling the word, "thing."

Welcome! :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Feb 15 2005, 10:44 PM
Typos don't count. Your proficiency in the art of spelling is refreshing. And I do indeed appreciate that you do not spell definitely with an 'a'!
[post=283506]Quoted post[/post]​
Now if only people could remember how to conjugate the 283 irregular verbs in the English language.

Banjax: "I hanglide. You hanglide. He/She/It hanglid. We hanglidid. They hanglididith. You try and conjugate the verb to hanglide" - Eddie Izzard, can't remember which show... Possibly Definite Article...