Hello: small hubby here

sheneedsone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just found this site, been married forever and things are going stale, I don't think my little needle dick is interesting her anymore. I am strait but cannot beleive the size of some guys on this site. Would love wifey to have a go with one.

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
just found this site, been married forever and things are going stale, i don't think my little needle dick is interesting her anymore. I am strait but cannot beleive the size of some guys on this site. Would love wifey to have a go with one.

hot hot hot

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my wife became disinterested in sex with me about 5 years ago, she then hooked up with an old boyfriend and he really gets her juices flowing. they have been fucking ever since and she lets me jerk off while holding her.lucky for me it's a turn on that she loves his cock, (she tells me it's a little bigger than my 7") and that i love to masturbate.thinking about all the cock she was getting made me want to try it, so i did and now realize i love cock too. so, be careful what you wish for, you just may get it!
Just found this site, been married forever and things are going stale, I don't think my little needle dick is interesting her anymore. I am strait but cannot beleive the size of some guys on this site. Would love wifey to have a go with one.

sheneedsone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies, she looked at some pics last night and was blown away by the size of some of you dudes. I watched her play with herself and then we fucked, it was great, still though, I think it's not personal enough yet, still looking for help.

Sheneedsone, welcome! And very hot ideas for the wife! I'm amazed at the big sizes on this site, too, and there are some really cool folks here. Enjoy!