Hello, Sorry, and Thank you...

ah0715

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[FONT=&quot]I am a member who has stayed as a lurker for much longer than I ever intended. This stemmed from my personal paranoia concerning my size and the overwhelming feeling that I would lose my cyber anonymity through participation in the forums or the posting of photos. I have gained a familiarity of many of you through your postings, in the sharing of common experiences, and your frank discussions of topics that do not often receive a sounding board outside this site. I look forward to being a frequent contributor and hope this post helps alleviate others of the anxiety and trepidation that I had posting. There are plenty more of you lurking around where I used to be.:wink: [/FONT]

Media
ah0715 said:
[FONT=&quot]I am a member who has stayed as a lurker for much longer than I ever intended. This stemmed from my personal paranoia concerning my size and the overwhelming feeling that I would lose my cyber anonymity through participation in the forums or the posting of photos. I have gained a familiarity of many of you through your postings, in the sharing of common experiences, and your frank discussions of topics that do not often receive a sounding board outside this site. I look forward to being a frequent contributor and hope this post helps alleviate others of the anxiety and trepidation that I had posting. There are plenty more of you lurking around where I used to be.:wink: [/FONT]
Wow! interesting background. I'm glad you have decided to come forward. No need to worry about your anonymity. It's great yoou want to make this experience easier for others! Welcome—finally and officially—to LPSG! Continue to enjoy the site!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
ah0715 said:
[FONT=&quot]I look forward to being a frequent contributor and hope this post helps alleviate others of the anxiety and trepidation that I had posting. There are plenty more of you lurking around where I used to be.:wink: [/FONT]

I hope you post frequently, ah0715.
I don't see anything to worry about ... your anonymity is as guarded as you keep it.
And I hope your example encourages other to join the fun.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Ah....

Welcome.

There's a lot to learn and discuss here from others....I hope you enjoy your time spent in this forum, and maybe find some other things out about yourself...I certainly have!!

Eddy