Hello, sort of

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by I_think_im_average_uk, Mar 20, 2006.

1. I_think_im_average_uk

I have already said hi in my previous post but I wanted to say hi in this forum as it seem to be the right place.

Unfortunatly I wanted to talk on this forum anonymously (hence no picture and a anon email address) but I found out today that everyone at my work knows about my previous post and spent part of the morning talking about it, how they knew that a. it was here and b. it was me i'm not sure but I can't post anymore as the type of thing I wish to say aren't the sort of things I want my whole work knowing.

A quick message to who ever at work found my previous message (and I have a few ideas) "Thank you very f**king much, its good to know I have freinds at work, oh hang on no I don't".

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Erm, welcome, sort of.. as well..

If you wanted to re-register with a new user name and make sure only to log into LPSG from a PC away from your workplace, then I'm sure it would keep your colleagues' noses out of your business and would provide you with an opportunity to explore the concerns, issues and interests that you have further. I'm glad to see you got some useful responses on the other thread, but if you still have questions, then I really would advise re-registering. Otherwise, you can always lurk and at least have access to the content of ongoing and archived threads started by others. :smile:

In the words of Ronnie Barker: "Don't let the bastards grind you down". :wink:

3. I_think_im_average_uk

Thanks for saying that, and I will re-register soonish (probely after I update my CV), i'm just a bit angry at the moment.

Also I use my home computer to post (it apears to more likely be what I said more than tracking it back to my computer).

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Bummer.

Fuck 'em, they're probably jealous.

Draft saved Draft deleted