Hello there

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there! Recent convert here! My name's Tiffany. I honestly never gave much thought to size before but my current boyfriend is easily the biggest guy I've been with and now I know what you're all talking about! It makes such a difference. Anyway I thought I'd say hi. It seems like a neat site so hopefully I'll be stopping by more.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
tiff86 said:
Hi there! Recent convert here! My name's Tiffany. I honestly never gave much thought to size before but my current boyfriend is easily the biggest guy I've been with and now I know what you're all talking about! It makes such a difference. Anyway I thought I'd say hi. It seems like a neat site so hopefully I'll be stopping by more.
Hello Tiffany! You are the wellcome.:smile: Here we are all big guys, so i hope you can feel good on this forum.:biggrin1: Bye!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Everyone seems real nice and I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome! Hmmm "convert" - "guilt" - I'm sensing a religious theme here!:smile:

German_Pony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Tiff!
Welcome to the board and greetz from Germany!
You really seem to be a nice girl :)
are you gonna upload more/bigger pics?
How big is your bf's cock??
have a messenger program like msn or yahoo-messenger, too?
bye, andi

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
tiff86 said:

Hi
Tiff. Welcome to the site and hope you have fun!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
German_cock21 said:
Hey Tiff!
Welcome to the board and greetz from Germany!
You really seem to be a nice girl :)
are you gonna upload more/bigger pics?
How big is your bf's cock??
have a messenger program like msn or yahoo-messenger, too?
bye, andi

There's something disturbingly voyeuristic about that reply...

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Tiff,
I'm new around here too. It does seem to be a well moderated forum. A couple of young dudes were dissing each other yesterday and were roundly told off by other members for being childish and inappropriate. Then a couple of moderators warned them that they'd get banned if it happenned again. They went very quiet.

Anyway, Good to have you around. Was your boyfriend already a LPSG member? I'm just curious as to how you got here - like was it his idea or yours?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riven650 said:
Hi Tiff,
I'm new around here too. It does seem to be a well moderated forum. A couple of young dudes were dissing each other yesterday and were roundly told off by other members for being childish and inappropriate. Then a couple of moderators warned them that they'd get banned if it happenned again. They went very quiet.

Anyway, Good to have you around. Was your boyfriend already a LPSG member? I'm just curious as to how you got here - like was it his idea or yours?

Thanks for the welcome! No, my boyfriend isn't a member. I was surfing the net and found the site. I made a post on "Women's Issues" about this, but I've been feeling a little guilty about caring about his size, and so I haven't even told him I love how big he is. But I'm getting around to it!