hello there

abraxus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi everyone, ive been a member for a while but havent took a big part in things, but i hoping i can make some friends and get some viewers for my webcam.

Im 28 from scotland and i have 8.5 x 6 incher with good size balls and uncut cock. I love showing on cam and trying out new and weird things on cam. So if you have anything you would like to see me do to my cock get in touch im spikey9in@yahoo.com.

hope to hear from some of you soon. Preferably women but will happily let guys view aswell.

bye for now

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hi everyone, ive been a member for a while but havent took a big part in things, but i hoping i can make some friends and get some viewers for my webcam.

Im 28 from scotland and i have 8.5 x 6 incher with good size balls and uncut cock. I love showing on cam and trying out new and weird things on cam. So if you have anything you would like to see me do to my cock get in touch im spikey9in@yahoo.com.

hope to hear from some of you soon. Preferably women but will happily let guys view aswell.

bye for now

Welcome Abraxus (you evil demon, you:biggrin1: )

I am sure you will find offers from people if you update your gallery and post a bit more. I know that the women here respond to people they are familiar with on the board.

Best of luck.