Hello to all :)

B_Lonely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone,

Difficult to know where to begin. But I finally decided to take the plunge (as it were) and sign up to the website. A friend of mine told me that it would be a good place to make some new friends, since I recently lost most of mine by coming out to them.

Naturally the one that pointed me here has no trouble with my sexuality!

I look forward to chatting with all of you,

- Lonely

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
Hey everyone,

Difficult to know where to begin. But I finally decided to take the plunge (as it were) and sign up to the website. A friend of mine told me that it would be a good place to make some new friends, since I recently lost most of mine by coming out to them.

Naturally the one that pointed me here has no trouble with my sexuality!

I look forward to chatting with all of you,

- Lonely

wellcome.

B_Lonely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to LPSG, hope you find what you're looking for.

So do I. It would be nice to make some new friends, that is mainly what I would like to achieve through coming on here. Naturally we all want to find love somewhere, but in all likelihood I will probably just find a couple of people to chat with and I would really enjoy that!

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keep your pecker up (as it's said in the Queen's English). LoL Everyone here seems to do a very good job at keeping their pecker up. You'll be fine I'm sure. In any event, welcome to the site. Sorry to hear you've lost friends because you came out. But.... maybe in some ways it's better being out and freer? Best wishes on your stay here. Have you ever considered blogging? cheers. :)

B_Lonely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep your pecker up (as it's said in the Queen's English). LoL Everyone here seems to do a very good job at keeping their pecker up. You'll be fine I'm sure. In any event, welcome to the site. Sorry to hear you've lost friends because you came out. But.... maybe in some ways it's better being out and freer? Best wishes on your stay here. Have you ever considered blogging? cheers. :)

I'd like to think I feel more free now. Although it has given me pause with regards to coming out to my parents. I thought the friends would be easier so I came out to them first..

Having nobody to talk to about these things does grate on you after a while.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, no need for you to be "lonely" anymore. You are now among friends here at LPSG, Great to see you here and hopefully wont be long before your really hooking up with some cool new friends. Enjoy the journey - its gonna be a great ride. Cheers.