Hello to anyone and everyone =]

Reignbaux_boi91

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there LPSG :D. As you can see i am new here, so allow me to introduce myself. I am an 18-yr-old gay male from Paducah, Ky. I am a Pisces, really laid back, and super easy to get along with.

Anywho...now that i'm done with the cliche "dating site" introduction, i can move on to more important matters.

I love talking to new people...it kinda my thing. I love having deep intelligent conversation. I don't care what you look like, how old you are, gender, endowment, ethnicity, etc. I just wanna meet YOU. Please, by all means, contact me in some way, shape, form, or fashion. Don't be shy, I don't bite...hard ;)

Lol...for those of you wondering why i picked this site, i will be happy to explain. I love looking at penis. My sexual orientation goes far beyond which gender i am attracted to and want to have sex with. I love to appreciate the male body. Older, younger, hairy, smooth, chubby, skinny...it doesn't matter...all of it is beautiful to me. I don't judge people I'm attracted to by looks...there is no need. I have my preferences of course, but the body only lasts for so long...its the person i want to be attracted to.

This all being said...only thing left to do is for you guys to gimme a shout...i will gladly respond =]

Reactions: LonnyBush

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The most comprehensive intro i have ever seen in my lengthy life
WELCOME' 2 lpsg .. as the people say
and i dont mind admitting a part of yr intro says similar to mine..profile

I love talking to new people...it kinda my thing. I love having deep intelligent conversation.

you can leave out the 'intelligent' conversation part .. from me
Yr choice to PM further
enz
btw i think you would get more takers (for friends) on SHOWOFF than yr intro here...friendly hint'

Reignbaux_boi91

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol! i love to talk to anyone...so i guess my choice is to pm further. Glad to know we already have something in common :D. And i'm sure you can be capable of intelligent conversation if you really tried (otherwise i would just run circles around you and you probably wouldn't want to talk to me anymore :p) so anyways...that was my attempt at starting a conversation...do whatcha want with it :D and thanks for the welcome Pecker :D

dhob1406

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey man, welcome to the site. if you like looking at dicks you've come to the right place. as for intelligent conversation however.....

Reignbaux_boi91

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
=] Thanks. I like to give people an idea of who i am. I want people to know the person behind the face ya know? Makes for much better friendships and conversations thats for sure =D