Hello to Everyone Again - Its Been Awhile

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Dick_Dock_Doe, Aug 9, 2005.

1. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

Hey guys...It's been FOREVER since I posted to LPSG. I feel like a newbie all over again. I wanted to reintroduce myself and say HEY! :hi:

I hope to stay more connected to the goings-on this time around, and hope to become a more active poster here.

I want to share a story as well as get some opinions on something that I have been thinking about recently:

I have a good friend who drives a cab, and we became friends one night after he picked me up and we ended up on the subject of sex. He had picked me up outside of one of the local gay bars. He asked me if I was gay, and I daid yes. As the conversation progressed, I ended up telling him that a lot of my fantasies involved heterosexual sex as well. He asked me if I had ever had sex with a woman, and I said yes, but only a few times while I was in high school and trying to figure out who I was. I then told him that the situations were kind of weird because both girls had a hard time taking me because I was pretty big, but that I had been with guys that loved having sex with me for the same reason. When I told him how big I was, he didn't believe me, so, being inebriated, I whipped it out and showed it to him. His eyes bugged out of his skull - he said he had never seen anything that big before. I just laughed.

Long story short, I still call him for cab rides, and we have beocme pretty good friends. We've even gone out for beers and to a couple of local college sports games.

He keeps telling me that I should try it with a woman again. The funniest thing is that I have actually been thinking about it. It's quite confusing to me. Do you guys think I should do it? The only thing that kind of freaks me out is that he has implied that he would like to watch. Do you think I should be weirded out, or should I just go for it? He has actually offered to introduce me to female friends of his that he says he knows would fuck around with me.

What would you guys do? Any advice or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

2. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're thinking about women, try it. Safely, of course.

If you feel uncomfortable with this guy as your tout, and are "weirded out" at the thought of him watching, then don't. You're the boss of your own body.

hb8

3. dufus

dufus New Member

Personally, I wouldn't/couldn't do it. But if you are curious, go for it. If you do, I wouldn't let the cab driver watch. And I would want at least to have lunch with the woman before she is propositioned. If she looks like Karl Rove in a wig, I would tell the cab driver to take a hike.

Draft saved Draft deleted