Hello World

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello LPSG,

I'm new here and this is my first post. Let's see, a few things about me.

I suppose I am something of a Renaissance man. While I am a software geek for hire by trade, I have also written science fiction novels and string quartets. I enjoy classical music and classic rock. I am a reasonably gifted pianist, though not professional. I enjoy MMORPG's and see a big future in virtual realities. I'm irreligious but believe that anyone much under 60 has a decent chance of living forever. I'm interested in history as well as nanotechnology. I'm a cynic about the past, an optimist about the present, and just can't wait for the future to get here. :wink:

And oh yes, I have a big dick (pics in gallery). I just try not to be one. :biggrin1: This looks like a fun little community, and I'm looking forward to participating.

-DeepCurve

smallballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice cock!! However, showing you piece of monster man meat to this website---maybe you need to think % gay

ks001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That is a real good introduction, as it gives information for people to respond to. They call me a rennaisance man also, but the list is different. Who wants to be a carbon copy? Get a bunch of rennaisance men together that all have different abilities.....Wow! There's the great furure! I love men with two great heads. Welcome, Ken

When I read the tag, I thought this was going to be a suicide letter.