Hello, y'all

ostrich egg

Media
Hi im new to the forum, and i not sure what i'm suppostd to say, so i guess measurements? thats what this place is about isnt it?

I'm not overly long, but above average 7" and pretty girthy 7" lol 7x7 i guess the averages are 6x5?

IDK but hello

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Hey, Renegade, welcome to LPSG! Don't worry about what you should say, you did fine. You don't have to tell us all how big you are though.:biggrin: It's completely optional, but I'm glad you did!:wink::tongue: I hope you will like it here!:smile:

Media
I'm not overly long, but above average 7" and pretty girthy 7" lol 7x7 i guess the averages are 6x5?
Did you ever hear the one about the woman who fell from a 5th story window and landed on a fire hydrant? It took the mortician a week to wipe the smile off her face. :biggrin1: Ba-dum-bump! Made me think of you, Renegade. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Hey, Renegade, welcome to LPSG! Don't worry about what you should say, you did fine. You don't have to tell us all how big you are though.:biggrin: It's completely optional, but I'm glad you did!:wink::tongue: I hope you will like it here!:smile:
I hereby take back the above quoted post. Sorry to be so gay, Renegade, but I can't help it.:rolleyes: