Hello

GreenEyes: I am new here and I know it will take some of you time to trust me and what not.

I am not sure what I am expecting from this board but I do enjoy to write and be flirtatious.

So if you have any questions ask away and I will attempt to answer them fully.

Rich2003: Welcome to the site Green Eyes- its always great to get new female posters.

Hope u enjoy the site

Rich

sammygirly: ~pins a Ladie's Auxilary membership pin to GreenEyes lapel~

Welcome aboard!

...we're taking you over boys, mwahahaha...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, Greenie! I hope you like it here.

And, Sammy, the smart boys learned a long time ago that if they want their plans to be successful they roll up their sleeves and put a gal in charge. Then we sit back and enjoy the 'rewards'. ;)

Pecker

(If You Don't Believe I Love You, Just Ask My Wife)

Javierdude22: Well, we can never have enough girls' perspectives here...welcome! ;)

GreenEyes: Hello All and thank you for the nice warm welcome! I hope you don't mind if I add my 2 cents in from time to time. I have a habit of writing a lot.

aj2181: You'll fit in just fine. There are more than a couple long winded people here. :)

GreenEyes: Whew but have you seen me write them paragraphs yet?

I am reading about in here to see if there is a topic of interest to respond to.

Thank you for the welcome again.

7x6andchg: And let me guess, your eyes are...blue?

:D

Welcome, Greeneyes - post away. New posters are always welcome.

7x6&C

GreenEyes: Thank you 7 and they can be blue from time to time. Let's just say my eyes are weird that way and can change color from time to time. So for all argument sake they are not hazel they are green.

7x6andchg: Mine are any of the wonderful shades of brown you can imagine:

mud
dirt
soil

:D

I bought colored contacts ones and the difference was creepy, indeed...blue and dark hair just didn't work real well.

GreenEyes: Naw I have seen men with dark hair and blue eyes and I think it looks attractive. You probably weren't used to them or the wrong shade for ya.

Well, my eyes are all natural. Again they are basically green but from time to time people have told me they are blue.

jackinman: Welcome Greeneyes, glad to have you aboard also.

GreenEyes: about time you said hello.... tossing my hair.

Thank you for the welcome!

jackinman: [quote author=GreenEyes link=board=meetgreet;num=1062344628;start=0#15 date=08/31/03 at 22:50:36]about time you said hello.... tossing my hair.

Thank you for the welcome![/quote]

:D :D :D I'm soooorrry, I meant to get to you yesterday but.........it kinda justa slip my mind.

gigantikok: Neat Paul, my eyes are shit brown too!

Oh, and welcome Greeneyes! :)

hawl: [move] :p :p :p[/move]Welcome, indeed, Madame. I have campaigned "long and hard" ::) for more female participation on this site. I didn't pay too much attention to the goings on here for a few days, and I now come back to find you posting up a storm, fantasies and all. Good for you, and post on. Anyone who complains about your spelling/grammar, bringing up topics that the Imperial Ruling Council has declared permanently settled, etc., should have to run some insane gauntlet of facial dickslaps by our largest members (volunteers only, of course,).                                                                                    

7x6andchg: G -

Shit brown was the one shade I was trying to avoid.

But...now that you mention it... :D

7x6&C