Hello

bigcock: Hey, Green Eyes

You'll fit in just fine babe 8)

GreenEyes: Naw don't worry about it jackinman *sniffling - I slipped his mind* I saw where your attention went. I can't beat a good Scorpian.
Seriously again thank you for the welcome!

gigantikok brown eyes are nice sugar. ;) Thank you too for the welcome and some of the words elsewhere on the boards.

rrrrrr hmmm you saw that huh? :-[ Yeah I get carried away with erotic writing from time to time. I have written a couple of stories on another site and my mind is filled with wonderful thoughts usually based on experience. I can get carried away with it from time to time and all I need is a little encouraging. I just hope I am not breaking any kind of rules here with it. Glad you enjoyed and thank you for the welcome.

7 enough already about the eyes. (I would love to post a picture of a shot of my one eye but again not sure how. AnoyMs (sp sorry) pmed me with information and she is a doll. I looked for it but it must be buried someplace and too lazy to find it at the moment. I will figure it out.)

BigT Thank you too for the welcome.... hmmm fit in. ;D

inquiringmind: Green Eyes,

From one very good Scorpio, You do know how to work a crowd, girl! Are you sure your name isn't Scarlett and we are not at 12 oaks? Enjoy the barbeque, honey! But if you just happen to walk into the drawing room. (a particularly good hide out spot) Tell Rhett I'm waitin' for him. LOL!

Belle aka Inquiring Mind

GreenEyes: Why thank you kind lady! There is a letter waiting for you in your intro thread.

inquiringmind: Scarlett,

I can only ask to study at your feet, my dear . You are definitely the "Belle of the ball"! Your letter did so warm my poor, pitifully beating heart. Ah, to be back in the land of cotton old times there were not forgotten... Ashley was delightful, dear but Rhett stole my heart even though as we all know he only had eyes for you. But as women of the world we can both appreciate each other's assets and not feel in the least bit diminished...

Belle

GreenEyes: Does this mean we are doing the bump gigantikok?

Bump means to write on a thread to push it to the first page. :)

gigantikok: Ah, thank you for filling me in. :)

(leaving you open to make another innuendo)

...(damn, there's another one!) :D

GreenEyes: Filling you in and here I thought you wanted to fill me in. Unless we are talking strap ons? ;D

You are just as good at innuendoes as I. :-*

gigantikok: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1062344628;start=20#28 date=09/11/03 at 18:21:02](leaving you open to make another innuendo)
[/quote]
You forgot to mention this one.

Leaving you...open...
;)