hello

aznb: hey guys

i am chinese, got a 6.5 dick measured correctly across the top. i know it's nothing compared to wat most of u guys have, but it's quite big for someone of my race.. got nothing but compliments with all the asian girls. ;D plus i am only 5'7" so that helps.

peace.

aussiechick63: Welcome to the group Aznb.
Hope you feel welcome here.

H8Monga: Welcome! And recently someone was asking about Asian members... glad to see you here.

gigantikok: Welcome to the group!:)

[quote author=aznb link=board=meetgreet;num=1058614959;start=0#0 date=07/19/03 at 04:33:39]hey guys

i am chinese, got a 6.5 dick measured correctly across the top.  i know it's nothing compared to wat most of u guys have, but it's quite big for someone of my race..  got nothing but compliments with all the asian girls.   ;D plus i am only 5'7" so that helps.

peace.
[/quote]

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I am 5'7 too and mine nearly reaches 10 inches on it's best days. Height has absolutely nothing to do with size.

aznb: it's cool gigantikok, i was just saying how altho it's not that large, it looks larger than it is on a smaller build. so for u it must look good ;D

bustyredhead: Don't mind him, he's just showing off. lol But his does look nice. Not that yours might not... (shrug) What was I saying again?

- Nene (Momentarily Flustered)