Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sm_nosex_6yrs, Apr 16, 2009.

1. sm_nosex_6yrs

sm_nosex_6yrs New Member

my user name says it all..single man no sex for 6 years. when i was 34. since then, nada, nothing. not even w.myself. i mean nothing is phys. wrong with me, the plumbing works and i love woman, all kinds. Usually prefer the average to "plain jane types"--u know regular girls, in my active days they were best to hang and be with in all aspects a-z. they were also the craziest and most adventure the bombshell types either just wanted to talk about themselves, how much money whoever has spent...not all but most adventurous. anyway 6 years ago i had sex with my last woman, or i should say the last woman i had sex with a toe curler. long session...6 hours, lots of liquid from us both, i cut the thing under my tongue (didn't mind) and that was that. she was a good friend with bennies that got together with me when we had itches we had to scratch. before that i was indulging regularly with several woman with no strings as I hadn't any at the time. i was in a few few long term relationships in the past and things always worked well. i have always been told i have always been a very compassionate, reciprical, passionate, communitive, eager to give without expecting a "receive' lover who would aim to please and please again. i never hada complaint. woman talked to each other about my prowess. I am average height 6 foot 1...225lbs, brown hair and hazel eyes. I was never to be confused with an "ADDONIS". Just an better than averga elooking dude with the gift of gab, the ability to liston and hear what she was saying with a slightly above averge member.

i just don't know whats wrong. i have my chances and i have literally been begged into some bedrooms, but once iam there, i crap out. it works and gets ready but then i am not interested. I thought i may be gay, but sex with men, not that i am repulsed, to each his own, that is deffinatly not my bag baby.

is there a forum i can be directed too for some chat and suggestions. i am running out of hope.

thanks

#1 sm_nosex_6yrs, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
  2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Your difficulty may fit into any of several forums here. Have a look around, take your time.

Welcome.

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    This is a good place for you to be. Talk it out. You'll have friends here. Welcome.

4. parchissi

Gold Member

Mate, glad you have arrived here at lpsg. Things will now start to look up for you - with the friends you will meet here and the forums which will be real helpful its all gotta be good from now on in. Take it easy and think positively - its all gonna happen for you now. Cheers m8.

5. MissPretty

MissPretty New Member

Hey! Be positive! :smile:

6. purplewhitemajor

Hi and Welcome!! You'll be fine!

7. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

welcome to the site

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome and have fun:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted