Hello

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey everyone I thought I’d introduce myself and give a quick bio. I’m 30 years old and married. As my username suggests, I’ve played hockey for most of my life. I started playing when I was around 7. I went on to play some junior hockey, then college, and after I graduated, I played for a few years in the ECHL (one of the minor leagues) before giving it up and going back to school and getting a couple of advanced degrees. Unlike most of the guys here I am not well hung. I measure out at 5.25” X 6.75”. No I did not get the order reversed. I’m not sure what to say about it. I’m not particularly proud of the size of it. However, neither am I ashamed of it. My wife and I have great sex. She loves my dick. Not particularly for its size, but rather because it is MY dick. It is the dick of the man she loves, and consequently she loves it and loves having it in her. In that regard I am quite proud of it. Everything being said though, I have to admit that I am quite impressed and a bit envious too, of the dick sizes here.

As you may have noticed, I put down that I am 80% heterosexual and 20% homosexual. I did that because I did experiment with a man in college and enjoyed the experience. He usually was the top and he had an 8” X 6” dick. So my experience with big dicks is a bit different in that I don’t have one, but have been on the receiving end of one. He was the only guy I have chosen to be with. I phrase it that way because, while in college, technically I did have another male partner but it was not by my choice.

I have to admit that I'm a little uncomfortable about posting and joining since this is a forum about larger dicks and I don’t have one. But I decided to risk it for a few of reasons. First, I have had repeated sex with a man with a large dick. Secondly, since my dick is pretty thick I thought I’d find a place where I might find some advice. (I have already ordered myself some of those They Fit condoms. They could be a life saver. Because of my irregular dimensions, I’ve yet to find a condom that fits particularly well.) Lastly, I thought it would be interesting to hear about some of your experiences with having larger dicks.

Thanks.

Reactions: alpha_centauri

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome! Relax and enjoy. You will find people of all types and kinds here. Gay, straight, bent, twisted, vanilla and every thing in between ;) Your measurements are interesting and not as uncommon as you may think! Us wide boys do have some challenges however...and your size, IMHO certainly qualifies you to hang out here. Remember, posting is what makes all of this work.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi Tiger, and welcome! Always nice to meet another 30-year-old married guy around here. ;)

And I second what kinkguy said about your size ... yep, your unusual girth certainly DOES qualify you for LPSG membership!

~ Steve

Pappy

Media
Welcome Hockeytiger, it's always nice to have another viewpoint. I too agree with Kinkguy, you are more than qualified to be here, so kick off your shoes and enjoy your stay.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to the group, Hockeytiger. I hope you'll enter your thick one in the gallery, and show us what your wife gets to enjoy. What number did that measure on CONDOMania? Enjoy your membership, buddy.

Luke (akaRoysToy)

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the welcome folks.

I agree with Pappy that a different viewpoint can be nice.

For the record, my measurement for the They Fit condoms came to a B22, which of course does not exist. My choices were really between B17 and N21. So I ordered a three-pack of both to try them out. I'm thinking B17 will my most likely choice since the N21 will be a bit too long for me. Well maybe more than a bit.

Pippi, I had a tough time deciding between 70/30 and 80/20. Frankly, I'm not sure if I can rate myself that exactly.

yourclovergrl: Well reguardless of size or pref welcome.

doghorn: How much cock do you have at 5.25x6.75"? 19.0 cubic inches.

How much cock is 7.75x5.5 (which is longer and thicker than average)? 18.6 cubic inches.

A cock that's 8x5.5 is 19.2 cubic inches.

So you have more cock than a guy with 7.75x5.5, and less than 8x5.5. That's definitely bigger than average.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by doghorn@Sep 16 2004, 03:04 PM
How much cock do you have at 5.25x6.75"? 19.0 cubic inches.

How much cock is 7.75x5.5 (which is longer and thicker than average)? 18.6 cubic inches.

A cock that's 8x5.5 is 19.2 cubic inches.

So you have more cock than a guy with 7.75x5.5, and less than 8x5.5. That's definitely bigger than average.
[post=256248]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the support doghorn. Your comments reminded me of an old story about a statistician who had one foot in a pot of boiling water and his other foot in a pot of ice water, and when asked if he was ok, he replied, “I’m just fine. The water averages out nice and warm.” :p

Nonetheless, I sincerely appreciate your comments. :)

logman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, hockeytiger - welcome! I, too think your girth qualifies you for LPSG, but I'm not the judge! I think it's beautiful what you said about your wife loving your cock. Your penis sounds beautiful to me, because it's unusual. :)

Have fun!

savagesdawg: Hey Hockeytiger, welcome, nice to meet another married 30 yr old (ok, I am 35, almost 36 so I am closer to forty than thirty. would you shut up, oh sorry ,,,, I was talking out of turn for a minute there, yeah and giving out info...)

Sorry, sometimes the other sides of me get out... :wacko:

Welcome aboard.

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, welcome! Again, as everyone else has said, you're more than qualified. Your length may not be the longest, but your thickness definitely makes up for it. ;)
You'll fit right in! ... Er, sorry, no pun intended. :D

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Howdy HockeyTiger. I actually used to work for the ECHL team in Va Beach before they became an AHL team. Please don't let that scare you from posting though. That was years ago and I don't much keep in contact with anyone from the league anymore. Even if I did, it is not my style to share any information.

That being said, I hope you have fun here and I look forward to your posts.

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by savagesdawg@Sep 17 2004, 06:16 AM
Hey Hockeytiger, welcome, nice to meet another married 30 yr old (ok, I am 35, almost 36 so I am closer to forty than thirty. would you shut up, oh sorry ,,,, I was talking out of turn for a minute there, yeah and giving out info...)

Sorry, sometimes the other sides of me get out... :wacko:

Welcome aboard.
[post=256333]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm not schizophrenic!
And neither am I!

Welcome, Hockeytiger! I loved what you said about your wife loving your dick because it's your dick!! So true!!!

And you don't have to have a penis to qualify for "member"ship!

Allie

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Hockey Tiger!

You can see that by and large we are a pretty friendly group. Your story about your wife was refreshing.It is great to hear from a man who loves who he is without any apologies or recriminations. Post early nad often! LOL!

Naughty

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Sep 19 2004, 12:28 AM
Howdy HockeyTiger. I actually used to work for the ECHL team in Va Beach before they became an AHL team. Please don't let that scare you from posting though. That was years ago and I don't much keep in contact with anyone from the league anymore. Even if I did, it is not my style to share any information.

That being said, I hope you have fun here and I look forward to your posts.
[post=256568]Quoted post[/post]​

...Hmm. If you're still in VA Beach, we should do lunch sometime. Your hubby can't be jealous of a fag, can he?