hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by teasedsilly, Feb 25, 2005.

1. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    Just another newbie. :p lol

I guess the forum just looked interesting, I registered so I could have the opportunity to put in a word or two when I felt so compelled. :) I read a couple of the threads after doing an web search on cock size...I enjoy hearing what women think about the male member and have certainly heard a lot of different opinions myself. But even though I am not big myself (5.5") I can&#39;t help but feel that special, well I don&#39;t think we guys really tingle lol..but you know, that high and the push against the crotch of my pants, when I read about a girl who has a thing for big...>< I can&#39;t explain it, but sometimes you can&#39;t explain these things, you just have to ride them.

I put that I&#39;m "10% homosexual" not because I ever really fantasize about men, but because I am curious about cock size and occassionally the right pic of one will get me hard thinking about it pumping a sweet lady. lol Also, I read the thread about soft size...to be honest...I am impressed by long soft ones, and I guess in line with what I said earlier, it does turn me on when a woman appreciates them too&#33; lol (mine is 4" soft btw)

Anyway, that&#39;s my intro, it&#39;s a little embarrassing to be here, to be frank, but my curiosity got the better of me. :blush:

2. D_Stavelay Strappon

D_Stavelay Strappon New Member

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy. :D

Do you really get teased about your cock size ? If so, lots of others must too &#33; You are right in the "normal" or "average" size range.

3. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    lol no it&#39;s not actually a reference to my size, it&#39;s a nick I used to use for something else. I just wasn&#39;t creative enough to think of some snazzy new name. ;) What do you think, AverageDickSupremo? hehehe

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

5. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Hey man, as a straight guy myself I can honestly say that 4" soft is pretty good dude. You&#39;re better off than most guys, so be happy &#33;&#33;

Funny how you describe yourself, because I&#39;m the same way. It&#39;s not like I want to be with a guy or anything, but I can&#39;t help but be amazed at the sight of some people when they are nude. If that&#39;s a "gay" thing to say then I guess I&#39;m part homosexual as well, haha.

And seriously man, from my experience, we care about the whole size issue wayyy more than females. Trust me, if you can learn how to go down on a woman (and I&#39;m still learning that most girls are different in that aspect, haha) then you&#39;ll be set. In my life I&#39;ve only been able to get one girl of the seven I&#39;ve slept with to have an orgasm by sexual intercourse alone. Hell, a couple of the women I&#39;ve been with never got off at all, but it was still pleasurable for them. I know some of the guys here have had vastly different experiences because of their bigger size, but yeah.......a lot of us have to use different techniques to make our woman happy.

Cool to have another new person around here. Now I don&#39;t feel so bad.

6. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    :excl: Your post inspired me to make a little change in the profile options for "Sexual Orientation". Unfortunately, this "little change" is going to affect almost everybody here. Please see the announcements category for more information.

7. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    damnit Mark I want eigths of a percent. Eigths&#33; (just jokin :)) Actually I&#39;m not really sure where to set myself now... my whole idea of the scale is off. Guess I&#39;ll just be 99/1 for now :)

Edit: btw, welcome to the boards dude :)

8. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG.
    Am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Hope we can all offer some perspective for you.

Nate

Draft saved Draft deleted