Hello

ravenously: Hello, I finally am a member. I've read some posts and I like the openess and comradery that exists here. I'd like to get to know you all better and share in MANY discussions. first, please excuse my spelling, I know it sucks, but my grammer is usually pretty good. I look forward to talking to you all. :evilgrin:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, ravenously. Post away and don't worry about the spelling.

As for your good grammar - don't worry about her either - she probably doesn't even know about this place.

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, ravenous one!

You're right about the comeraderie. And I take full responsibility for the recent obsession with spelling and grammar! I'm sorry everyone!!! Seriously ravenously we are NOT here to talk about or fuss about language... we're here to talk about, well, just about anything else!

Enjoy posting and reading. You'll find this is a mosaic of the most fascinating people. Really really interesting and cool! There is even a young man (of 14) who goes about quoting Homer (the poet)... like I said: amazing people!!!

Welcome, and post to your ravenous heart's content!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Budday,

Dont take that heavy weight upon your shoulders .Actually we have some teachers of English here on the board so you are not first to flinch at incorrect grammar or spelling.

Ravenously!
Welcome to the funhouse ! I hope you have a thick skin and a strong set of elbows to move your way into the fray! Just enjoy posting and have fun!

Naughty

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to you, Ravenously, from another new member!

I completely agree with your comments about the openness and the sense of support seen here. I'm amazed at the level of dialogue I've seen these past few days.

And don't sweat the spelling. Even English teachers can switch out of "editor" mode when we want to.

Look forward to reading your contributions in days to come!

steve