Hello!

daddyj

Just Browsing
Media
I stumbled across this forum quite randomly while googling something totally unrelated. After clicking on a number of threads, I really enjoyed the reading and thought I'd join.

Anyway, I'm not sure where I fit in the spectrum of LP. I mean, I'm not "long" as at my very best I hit about 6.5" in length. Rather, it seems, the more I get turned on, the more I grow sideways.

It took me years to figure out why sex with condoms was so terrible... I was simply wearing the wrong size. :cool: I've been married for 8 years, and rarely needed them, but when I have I need Magnums. Its funny, really, since they fit somewhat comfortably, but bunch up at the bottom of my shaft as they're for a guy with significantly more length.

There have been a couple of times over the years when some abstinence was required (due to a medical something or other) followed by a need for condoms during intercourse. After waiting a couple weeks, and getting incredibly turned on by finally getting a release, the magnums choked my cock and cut off circulation like a regular condom use to. Enter the Magnum XL. It's almost hilarious how much extra condom there is, but when I'm really really turned on it's the only thing that will fit the girth.

I'm proud of this. I'm happy and content, and have no envy despite my average length since I happen to fit in my wife just right. As it is, her IUD pokes me in certain positions - and her OB has modified it to have the least impact possible on our sex life. If I were a 1/2" longer, that would be a 1/2" that wouldn't go in my wife :biggrin1:

I can't really accurately measure my girth without help though. Getting myself hard I measure at about 6 1/2" but I know when I'm "ready to perform" that my penis expands and throbs uncontrollably, perhaps by another 1/2" - 1".

Anyway.... hello lpsg!